Monday, March 13, 2017

Snow's Coming

We're supposed to get over a foot of snow over the course of the day tomorrow. I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow or on Wednesday (thankfully!), and Adrian works from home already, so we can just hunker down, and watch our favorite shows on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. I think that I might bake bread tomorrow, something that I haven't done in awhile. 

Not much else going on at the moment. Our friend Paul is coming over on Friday night to watch a few episodes of Iron Fist with us. Iron Fist is a the latest in a string of web television shows developed for Netflix, based on Marvel comic book characters. So far, there are two seasons of Daredevil, one season of Jessica Jones, one season of Luke Cage, and now, one season of Iron Fist

I know that they will also be doing one season of The Defenders, one season of The Punisher, a third season of Daredevil, a second season of Luke Cage, and a second season of Jessica Jones. If all of these shows are as good as what has already been released, then I think that they're going to be damned good.

No comments:

Post a Comment