Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Silly Movie Meme

One of my friends posted a meme on Facebook, wherein you're supposed to name one of your favorite movies from every year of your life. Here is my list. It's by no means a complete list, but it is, I think, a reflection of the kinds of movies that I tend to like.

Favorite Movie from Every Year of My Life:

1985: Back to the Future
1986: Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
1987: The Lost Boys
1988: Who Framed Roger Rabbit
1989: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
1990: Home Alone
1991: The Silence of the Lambs
1992: Aladdin
1993: Jurassic Park
1994: The Lion King
1995: Toy Story
1996: Independence Day
1997: The Fifth Element
1998: Mulan
1999: The Matrix
2000: Memento
2001: Donnie Darko
2002: The Pianist
2003: Finding Nemo
2004: The Incredibles
2005: Batman Begins
2006: The Prestige
2007: Ratatouille
2008: Wall-E
2009: Avatar
2010: Inception
2011: Midnight in Paris
2012: Brave
2013: Frozen
2014: Big Hero 6
2015: The Martian
2016: Zootopia

No comments:

Post a Comment