Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Post

This week has been pretty quiet in my corner of the 'Verse. 

Anime Boston is coming up next weekend, and Adrian will be attending, as he has done for the last few years. While I like Anime, I am not terribly interested in going to this convention with Adrian. It is definitely more his "thing" than mine. A few of our friends will also be attending AB, and, with any luck, we will be able to meet some of them for a meal over the course of the weekend. I have to admit that I am rather annoyed that the food court was removed from the Prudential/Copley Mall, in favor of an Eataly and (I think) another residential high rise. I feel salty about this change because I really enjoyed sitting in the food court and people watching, and trying to guess who the various con-goers were dressed up as. Sure, I could still wander around the mall and do this, but it won't be quite the same thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment