Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Spring and Summer Travel Plans

I've been dealing with seasonal allergies for the last few days, which has left me feeling rather low energy, lethargic, congested, and sniffle-y.

In spite of feeling like this, I've managed to make some travel plans for the next few months. Adrian and I are taking a day tip up to Brunswick, Maine the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, and I will be going down to New Jersey to visit my Mom for a week in June. We'll also be visiting Portland, Maine for a few days in August to celebrate our third wedding anniversary. (Is it just me, or is it weird that we've been married for almost three years already? Mind. Blown.)

1 comment:

  1. C. and I will be married for three years in July. It's mind-boggling, and not. Still one of the best decisions I've made.

    Have fun on the day trips/vacations!

    ReplyDelete