Not much has been going on since my last post. I saw the movie "Colossal" - a film starring Anne Hathaway - on Tuesday. I enjoyed it, but I also thought that it was a bit cheesy.
My birthday is coming up in eight days (or a week from tomorrow). I am looking forward to my birthday this year. I bought tickets for Adrian and me to see an Archer-themed burlesque show at Oberon (a bar/performance venue in Cambridge). I am also looking forward to the Watch City Steampunk Festival, which is being held in Waltham, MA the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend. I hope that there is good weekend for that!
Weymouth's Annual Town Meeting is being held on Monday, May 22nd. I am planning on going to that. I went to last year's Annual Town Meeting. I remember that the Mayor presented the budget for the 2016-2017 fiscal year, and recipients of the Weymouth Scholarship Fund scholarships were also announced and presented with their scholarship awards.
No comments:
Post a Comment