Sunday, April 9, 2017

BBQ and Wild Turkeys


The above photo is what Adrian and I had for lunch yesterday. We decided to have lunch at a place called Tennessee's BBQ, located in Braintree, MA. A friend of ours ate there recently, and said that he liked and enjoyed the food, and so, since we trust this person's opinion when it comes to BBQ, and since Adrian didn't have to be at work until 4pm, we decided to check it out. I got the tangy North Carolina Pork sandwich with two sides - corn bread, and a baked sweet potato. Adrian got a sweet pulled pork sandwich with two sides - mashed potatoes, and mac and cheese. We both got bottles of Ipswich root beer to drink. The food was tasty and filling, and the music that they piped in over the PA system was good too. Tennessee's BBQ has two other locations in Massachusetts (besides the one in Braintree, for a total of three) - one in Peabody, and one in Framingham. 

The food at Tennessee's BBQ was just as good as the food at the Whole Hog Cafe, another BBQ place that Adrian and I ate at last year when we went to PhilCon in Cherry Hill, NJ. 

In non-BBQ news, wild turkeys have been hanging out around our condo complex lately. I snapped a picture of this guy (see below) on Friday. I tried to get a picture of him head on, so I could have a better photo of his face, but he kept moving around, so this is the best I could do.


No comments:

Post a Comment