This weekend was a good one, despite the weather.
On Saturday, May 13th, Adrian and I attended the Watch City Steampunk Festival in Waltham, Massachusetts. This annual even has been held in Waltham every year since 2010.
Here are some photos!
As you can see, it was a really fun event. Good for people watching. My friend Kesha met us there, and Adrian and I also ran into our friends Julia B. and Dan K. An acquaintance of mine performed in the belly dance show that took place from 1-2pm.
There were three food trucks at the Festival - Bon Me (Vietnamese food), Roxy's Grilled Cheese (gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches and sides), and a BBQ food truck whose name I don't recall. Both Bon Me and Roxy's Grilled Cheese started out as food trucks, and have now expanded to include brick and mortar locations as well.
On Sunday, May 14th, I went to the Brattle Theater in Cambridge to see Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho". This was my second time watching "Psycho", and my first time seeing it on the big screen.
It rained quite a bit on Sunday, but, thankfully, the weather held off on Saturday so that we were able to have a good time.
















No comments:
Post a Comment