Saturday was Free Comic Book Day. I stopped by the Quincy location of New England Comics and picked up a few free comics - a Dr. Who comic, a Tick comic, a Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic, and the first two issues of a graphic novel series called Flutter.
My birthday was on Sunday. Yesterday was also the day of the Project Bread Walk for Hunger, which I have participated in over the last few years. I raised almost $400 for Project Bread this year, which is, I think, the most money that I've ever raised for this charity.
Adrian and I went to an Archer-themed burlesque show last night at Oberon, which was a lot of fun. Archer is an animated spy TV show that is currently in it's eighth season. I know that it's been renewed for a ninth and tenth season, and I also heard that the show's creators intend to end the show after the tenth season.
Adrian and I are planning on meeting up with our friend Paul on Wednesday. We're going to go out for dinner. We're going to go to a restaurant in Hingham, MA calledthe Rustic Kitchen Bistro and Bar. We've eaten there a few times before, and we like it. I even took my Mom there once a few months ago, and she enjoyed the food, so that's a plus in my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment