I put my bird feeder out onto our balcony again. It's already proving to be a popular spot. I've seen Cardinals (a male and a female), and a couple of Woodpeckers (unsure if they are the Downy Woodpecker or the Hairy Woodpecker). I haven't seen any Blue Jays yet, but I have seen a few Crows. They Crows haven't visited my Bird Feeder. They just fly around and crow.
In non-bird news, 2018 is an election year here in MA. Elizabeth Warren, one of our Senators, is up for re-election, and our Governor, Charlie Baker is also up for re-election. I know that Jay Gonzalez - the former State Secretary of Administration and Finance under former Governor Deval Patrick - has already declared his candidacy. He's running as a Democrat (no surprise there), and will be seeking their nomination. Gonzalez will be appearing at the Thayer Public Library in Braintree next week, at a Meet the Candidate event organized by a group called Braintree Democratic Action.
Setti Warren, the former mayor of Newton, MA is also running for Governor of Massachusetts as a Democrat, and he will be at a Meet the Candidate event at the Thayer Public Library in June.
I might go to these events. We shall see.
In non-bird news, 2018 is an election year here in MA. Elizabeth Warren, one of our Senators, is up for re-election, and our Governor, Charlie Baker is also up for re-election. I know that Jay Gonzalez - the former State Secretary of Administration and Finance under former Governor Deval Patrick - has already declared his candidacy. He's running as a Democrat (no surprise there), and will be seeking their nomination. Gonzalez will be appearing at the Thayer Public Library in Braintree next week, at a Meet the Candidate event organized by a group called Braintree Democratic Action.
Setti Warren, the former mayor of Newton, MA is also running for Governor of Massachusetts as a Democrat, and he will be at a Meet the Candidate event at the Thayer Public Library in June.
I might go to these events. We shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment