Monday, October 30, 2017

Weather

I woke up at 2:30 this morning, and I couldn't fall back asleep. I blame the weather. We got a lot of wind and rain overnight, and it was the howling wind that woke me up. I think that it was nerves that kept me awake. I kept peeking outside to see if any trees had come down, and waiting to see if our power would go out. It hasn't, so far.

I watched a bit of last night's World Series baseball game. I went to bed before it ended, but I know that the Astros won in extra innings. I guess Game Six is tomorrow night. Spooky. :) The Patriots played yesterday afternoon, and they won, so I feel pretty happy about that.

Not much else to report. I leave for NJ in a few hours, so I probably won't post here for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment