Saturday, October 14, 2017

October Post

Adrian's employer sponsors a 10K race every year on Columbus Day. Adrian has participated every year since he started working there, in 2012. His time was worse this year than last year, but at least he finished the race. 

Yesterday, I attend the Special Library Association-New England Chapter's Fall Conference at the Conference Center at Waltham Woods. This was my first time at this particular venue, and I have to say that I was very impressed. I hope that we can have future conferences there. There were a lot of folks from MIT at yesterday's event, which makes sense, because I think that one of the women who helped organize the conference works at MIT. 

I am used to attending large science fiction conventions that have multiple programming tracks, so attending a small conference like this, with a single programming track, was quite nice for a change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment