Adrian and I went to The Big E on Sunday, September 24th with our friends Jim and Renee. We had a good day, even though it was really hot. This was my second time going to the Big E with Jim and Renee. I went with them last year too. The last time that Adrian went to the Big E was 2004 or 2005, when he was living out in Western Mass. I would describe the Big E as your typical state fair, with rides, games, a petting zoo, A LOT of food vendors, and different musical acts performing throughout the fair's three week run. I would describe the Big E as a cooler version of the Monmouth County Fair, the annual fair held in the county that I grew up in in New Jersey.
I think that if Adrian and I go to The Big E next year, we should try to go on a weekday.
The plumber came by on Monday and installed our new garbage disposal. Adrian's birthday was on Tuesday, and he had a dental appointment that morning. He also had a doctor's appointment yesterday for his annual physical.
We have plans to go into Cambridge on Sunday for the East Cambridge Rib Fest. I'm excited, since this is one of my favorite annual events. Since 2017 is an election year in Cambridge, I expect that the candidates hoping to be (re)elected to the School Committee and City Council will be out in force, shaking hands and kissing babies, and talking with constituents.
No comments:
Post a Comment