Wednesday, May 2, 2018

May Post

The high temps for today and tomorrow are supposed to be in the 80's. Where did Spring go? Seems like we went straight from winter to summer. This has been a quiet week, so far. I saw "Avengers: Infinity War" yesterday. I enjoyed the movie. I don't go into these Marvel movies with very high expectations. I expect to be entertained, and that's about it. I was entertained by "Infinity War", and I'd go so far as to say that I enjoyed "Infinity War" more than "Age of Ultron". Captain America still isn't my favorite Avenger. I am more of a Tony Stark/Iron Man fan. Give me a damaged anti-hero any day of the week, please and thank you. 

I have the TV on right now, and am listening to the news as I type. In local news, Mount Ida College is closing down later this month. It sounds like Mount Ida College only had a 40% graduation rate, and was on track to end this fiscal year with a $10 million dollar deficit. Mount Ida College's campus - which is in Newton, MA - was purchased by UMass-Amherst earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment