I just got back from visiting my Mom in New Jersey. I admit that I am worried about her. She has been quite depressed since my (maternal) grandmother died. I helped my Mom with a bit of yard work. We did some shopping, and we also went out for lunch with her friend Diana. We also went to her friend Dee's house to swim in her pool.
It does feel good to be home. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for my annual physical. I switched providers, so now I am at the same place that Adrian goes to. Hooray! Speaking of Adrian, he took today off from work because he wasn't feeling well. Seasonal allergies. He said that he feels well enough that he thinks he will go to work tomorrow, which I think is good.
My brother will be in Boston in July. One of his friends from high school is getting married in September, and he decided that he wanted to have his Bachelor party weekend be in Boston for some reason. In any event, I hope to meet up with my brother at some point during that weekend. Probably on Saturday. :)
It does feel good to be home. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for my annual physical. I switched providers, so now I am at the same place that Adrian goes to. Hooray! Speaking of Adrian, he took today off from work because he wasn't feeling well. Seasonal allergies. He said that he feels well enough that he thinks he will go to work tomorrow, which I think is good.
My brother will be in Boston in July. One of his friends from high school is getting married in September, and he decided that he wanted to have his Bachelor party weekend be in Boston for some reason. In any event, I hope to meet up with my brother at some point during that weekend. Probably on Saturday. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment