Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday Post Again

Arisia 2018 has come and gone. We both had a good time. We both volunteered the week leading up to the convention. We both worked enough hours to each earn a free Arisia 2018 t-shirt, and free memberships to Arisia 2019. 

The Super Bowl is next Sunday. The New England Patriots will be playing the Philadelphia Eagles. I plan on watching the Super Bowl with my friend Eileen and her girlfriend Jamie at their place in Quincy. 

I went to a free concert at the Thomas Crane Public Library today. The Thomas Crane Public Library does an Annual Winter Concert Series every year. The concerts happened almost every Sunday, from 3-4pm, from January to March. The Promise is Hope is the name of the duo that performed today. They are a married couple who live in Worcester, MA. They released their debut album a few years ago, and are working on a second album right now. I enjoyed their songs. They both have great singing voices, and a story behind each song that they sang. I'd go to another one of their concerts if they happen to be performing around here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment