You would think that I would be better about updating this blog, but I guess not. :-/
So what's been going on with me over the course of the last month? Not a whole heck of a lot, to be honest. I went out to see the Oscar-nominated Animated Shorts, as well as the Oscar-nominated Documentary Shorts. I have also seen two feature-length films this month - "Annihilation", starring Natalie Portman, and "Early Man", a clay-mation film from the people that gave us "Wallace and Gromit". I enjoyed both movies for very different reasons. I learned after the fact that "Annihilation" is based on the first book in the Southern Reach trilogy of books by Jeff VanderMeer. I enjoyed "Annihilation" sufficiently enough that I am going to add the Southern Reach books to my ever growing "To Read" list.
I have made plans to visit my Mom next month for her birthday. I don't expect to do much. Maybe go out for lunch with my brother a few times. Maybe see my Aunt and Uncle (assuming that my Mom and my Aunt are still on speaking terms). Who knows. We shall see. :)
I have made plans to visit my Mom next month for her birthday. I don't expect to do much. Maybe go out for lunch with my brother a few times. Maybe see my Aunt and Uncle (assuming that my Mom and my Aunt are still on speaking terms). Who knows. We shall see. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment