It's a rainy day here in Weymouth. I am sitting on my couch, drinking tea, watching Netflix, and listening to the rain fall outside. Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Adrian and I are going out to eat. We're going in to Boston to eat at the Legal Seafood restaurant by the New England Aquarium. We might see a movie while we're out and about. I still haven't seen Thor: Ragnorak, and the latest Disney/Pixar movie - Coco - is out in theaters now, too, and I definitely want to see that at some point. (Hi. My name is Mary, and I am a fan of animated films.)
The last two weeks have been fairly quiet. I think that I have reached the point in the year when I am just waiting for the current year to end, and the new year to start, if you know what I mean. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment