Anyway.
Movies I am looking forward to seeing this summer are:
MAY:
- "Star Trek: Into Darkness": The latest Star Trek offering by producer/director J. J. Abrams.
- "Epic": Animated film.
- "After Earth": Science fiction film starring Will Smith and his son. Based on previews I have seen, it looks like the plot is going to be along the lines of "Humanity has abandoned Earth, and has relocated to space stations and other planets in the Solar System or in other solar systems, and Will Smith's character and his son's character go to Earth for unknown reasons and their ship crash lands and they are the only survivors and they have to figure out how to get to a homing beacon and turn it on before they die of exposure, starvation, dehydration, or by becoming a snack for a local predator."
JUNE:
- "Much Ado About Nothing": Film adaptation of one of Shakespeare's movies. Directed by Joss Whedon
- "Man of Steel": Superman movie.
- "World War Z": Film adaptation of a book by the same name by Max Brooks. I LOVE World War Z (the book). I've read it twice now, and yes, I think that it is just as good the second time around as the first time.
- "Despicable Me 2": Sequel to 2010's Despicable Me. Enjoyed the first film. Thought it was cute. Here's hoping that the sequel is as good.
- "The Wolverine": Once again Hugh Jackman reprises his role as Logan / Wolverine. I think I will be seeing this film more because Adrian wants to see it, and I think that Hugh Jackman is both physically attractive and a bit of a bad ass than because I genuinely like the X-Men comics/universe.
SEPTEMBER:
- "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" : Saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (the first film), when it came out a few years ago. And yes, these two films are based on the children's book of the same name.
No comments:
Post a Comment