Yesterday's storm turned out to be not that bad, actually. Things started off overcast and cold, with a bit of a breeze. I managed to get out for long enough to run some errands. By the time I got home, it had started to rain. It rained for a few hours, and then turned to snow at some point in the evening.
Looking out of our balcony window now, it looks like snow is being blown around by the wind. I can hear someone shoveling outside, probably clearing snow away from the recycling bins and trash dumpsters for easier access.
Adrian and I saw "Black Panther" this week, which we both really enjoyed. I think that "Black Panther" is the best Marvel movie to date.
Adrian will be busy working both jobs while I am out of town. I know that Season Two of "Jessica Jones" is being released on Netflix either today or tomorrow, so I know that our friend Paul will probably be interested in coming over at some point to watch some episodes with Adrian.
No comments:
Post a Comment